- ayurvedic nighttime repair
ayurvedic nighttime repair
ayurvedic nighttime repair
for your face!
all stages of life
for your face!
all stages of life
This delightful cream is the final step of your evening skin care ritual.
You DO have an evening
self love ritual,
If not, here is how it's done:
1. Start with your cleansing oil. Carrot Rose.
Pour just a few drops of that lusciousness into your palms, and rub them together.
Apply palms to cheeks, and then let your hands glide over your entire smiling face.
Massaging. In Circles. With Love.
Warm water either splash, or, on a facecloth.
Gently towel dry. (This is no time to be aggressive with yourself. The world out there is challenging enough)
2. Fine mist of 1000 Petals Flora Humectant Toner
Don't skip your toner. Facial skin needs to measure between pH 4.5 and pH 6.2, a bit on the acidic side.
Water alone, as well as cleansing products generally, change pH to a much more alkaline measure.
This depends largely on your water. If you have "hard" water, and it contains chlorine and hard minerals, it will leave a residue after rinsing off your cleanser. These minerals can dry your skin and cause it not to absorb your products fully.
3. If you are treating hyperpigmentation and sun damage, the next step will be the RX REMEDY VITAMIN C Serum.
This is like a booster for your cream, restoring smooth, soft skin and reversing hyperpigmentation
4. Then, this. Nighttime Repair.
AKA Midnight Miracle.
You know you are totally worthy of this blessing on your night.
Herbal Stem Cell Complex (see full description below)
MSM for collagen synthesis
- High Molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid to smooth and plump fine lines
INGREDIENTS Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Coco Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Bayberry Wax, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Herbs and Fruits: Amalaki, Bibitaki, Haritaki, Stem Cells from Vaccinium Cyanococcus, Astragalus Membranceaous (Astragalus Root) Extract, Pine Bark OPC's, Pterocarpus Marsupium (beta cell protectors from Indian Kino Tree), Polygonum Multiflorium (Fo Ti Stems), Scizandra Berry Extract, Drynaria Rhizome, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Hammamelis Virginiana (Non Alcohol Witch Hazel), High Molecular Density HLA 1.5% (Sodium Hyaluronate), Oneothera Bennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin (non palm, non soy), Cetearyl Alcohol, 2-phenylethanol (NOT phenoxy ethanol. This is a non-toxic plant based antimicrobial preservative), MSM (Methylsulfonmylmethane-an organic natural collagen precursor), Citric Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid (a salt to inhibit bacterial and fungal overgrowth), Benzoic acid (a preservative)
- 94% organic ingredients
ABOUT OUR PROPRIETARY VEGAN STEM CELL BLEND
We combine nutritive, food grade ingredients known to help facial skin retain it's youthful regenerative potential by stabilizing stem cell function. Specifically, we blend together fruit cell extracts with traditional Chinese tonic and adaptogenic herbs and Ayurvedic herbs. All herbs are sourced from certified pesticide free growers and purveyors.
There are 10 herbal components that make up our proprietary herbal vegan stem cell blend.
The herbal components are highly extracted and are standardized for active components that promote dermal stem cell actions.
1) Polysaccharides, flavonoids, and astragalosides extracted from Astragalus membranaceus, which has many positive effects on stem cells and the skin.
2) Proprietary natural bilberry flavonoids and other compounds from a nutraceutical grade medicinal Vaccinium extract, for anti-fungal and stabilising activity.
3) Flavonoids and oligo-proanthocyanidins (OPCs) extracted from Pine Bark, which greatly reduce oxidative stress, DNA damage, and capillary inflammation.
4) L-Theanine, which is a natural amino acid from Camellia sinesis (green tea) that reduces stress and inflammation while protecting dermal cells from ischemic or toxic injury.
5) Pterocarpus Marsupium, which contains two stable resveratrol analogs which promote regeneration of your skin's own dermal stem cells
6) Polygonum Multiflorium stem is a popular Chinese herbal tonifier that fights premature aging and promotes youthfulness.
7) Schisandra Berry is used by many Chinese women to preserve their youthful beauty. For thousands of years, Schisandra has been prized as an antiaging tonic that increases stamina and mental clarity, while fighting stress and fatigue.
In Chinese traditional medicine, Schisandra berry has been used to enhance + promote skin health. Schisandra berry is classified as an adaptogen.
8) Fo-Ti Root (aka He-Shou-Wu) is one of the most widely used Chinese herbal medicines to cardiovascular health. Fo-Ti is claimed to have powerful rejuvenating effects on the skin. Like the Indian Keno bark, Fo-ti contains resveratrol analogs and likely acts by various mechanisms, which includes detoxification and protection of skin from UVB radiation.
9) Camellia sinensis has many bioactive polyphenols including the potent epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).
We use a nutraceutical grade green tea extract that has 98% polyphenols and 50% ESCG
10) Drynaria Rhizome is used extensively in traditional Chinese medicine as an effective herb for healing soft tissue and collagen repair.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SKINCARE COMPANY + PRODUCTS
Expected shelf life is 24 months from date of batch preparation, and not less than 12 months from when you purchase it. A 2 ounce bottle, with daily use, typically lasts at least 3 months, but may last even longer
All inks are toxin free, and label papers used are 90% tree-free (made from hemp grass or coconut shell)
All are compostable/recyclable
This product is non ge (genetically engineered), is gluten free + soy free, oils are extracted without hexane, it is dairy free, vegan, and is made with certified pesticide-free chinese and ayurvedic herbs
as with all our facial care products it is made with triple infused botanicals in food grade oils rather than essential oils
We are committed to 100% transparency and honor all TIL (Truth In Labeling) codes, which is why you will find the precise percentage of certified organic ingredients displayed on our labels. Every ingredient is listed in the descending order of its proportion. We want you to know what's in the formula before you try it. You'll never see vague terms like "fragrance" listed.
We love what we do and hope you do too. Helping people IS the reason we exist. We'd rather have you call us with questions than be confused or, worse, dissatisfied with a product you don't need.
Each page offers a "mini" option for a reduced price so that you might try out our skincare before marrying it!
Please consider this option.