- breakout serum: clary light
breakout serum: clary light
breakout serum: clary light
Ingredients: organic grape seed oil, cold pressed avocado oil, golden jojoba oil, non g.m.o. pumpkin seed oil, perilla oil, vitamin c, precious elemi oil, oil infusions of organic grapefruit peel, organic lavender buds, organic clary sage leaves, tea tree leaves
- elemi oil
- perilla seed oil
- jojoba oil
- clary sage
- lavender infused oil
BENEFITS OF THE PROPERTIES IN CLARY LIGHT ELIXIR
- soothing hydration
suggestions for use:
1. Nightly cleansing oil to support proper pH of the facial acid mantle. If used regularly at night, it will support oil regulation.
Apply a few drops clary light to entire face, massaging in circles. rinse off.
2. The ingredients used in formulating the Clary Light X-O Elixir are "super synergists", meaning that the blended combination is more potent than the single application of each substance. The primary feature of any facial serum is it's topical capability to penetrate (trans dermally) into cellular functionality. Blend a few drops of clary light into your moisturiser for added benefits all day
3. Weekly mask: combine with ROKK + GREENS cleansing grains + water for a more purifying leave-on mask
4. Blemishes: Clary Light X-O Elixir is best for acne or blemish prone skin types, regardless of the root cause of the breakouts. If applied at the onset of a pimple it will reverse the course of the pimple.
Using a sterile cotton pad or Q-Tip, apply to blemish at earliest onset
more information related to Clary Light X-O Elixir ingredients:
ELEMI OIL: Traditionally, Elemi Oil has been highly regarded as supportive of healthy skin whichcan be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, analgesic, stimulant, and tonic substance. Elemi oil's antiseptic properties protect against every possible infection, including those from microbes, bacteria, fungi, and viruses, along with providing protection against septic conditions. It is not only applicable in preventing blemishes; it is also effective in preventing infections leading to acne.
CLARY SAGE OIL: There is an ester present in Clary Sage essential oil called linalyl acetate which reduces skin inflammation and heal rashes. Furthermore, it balances and regulates the production of natural oils in the skin, reducing both oily and dry skin and makes your skin look young and beautiful
LAVENDER INFUSION*: Although many people turn to lavender to relaxation and aromatherapeutic applications, its effect on skin infection is impressive, to say the least. Studies reveal that, throughout the ages, people have applied crushed lavender leaves on acne to prevent infection.
*Solar Infusions vs Essential Oils: Solavedi prefers solar infused herbal and flower petal oils to essential oils for most skincare applications.
The process of making essential oils usually involves steam, pressure, and distillation, yielding a highly concentrated, micronised product which is not appropriate for facial skin.
On the other hand, when these same botanical substances are infused, slowly (over a period of weeks) under the rays of the sun, the end result is vastly changed. Lipid based compounds from within the flower petals and buds are lifted out of their base, and imparted into the oil. The commingling of oil and oil soluble substance gives us a food-grade topical capable of true nourishment.